thank you

Rob & olivia
   thank -you to you all at the family class  today..
       olivia is  made up  with  the  certificate  she recieved at her  little  grading..  she can`t wait  for next sunday!!
     Great  fun today..
   sensei Sas,   hope you're  not to bruised  after being squashed by  your little ninjas...
     hasta la  pasta!!

Re: thank you

Andy
It was good to see the kids enjoying themselves & diving alll over Saskia who took it all in her stride,

WELL DONE TO OLIVIA

Re: thank you

Sensei Davin
Hi Rob, Olivia, Andy, Ben and Izzy,

Well, it certainly has been a whirlwind few months.  The training on Sunday's has been excellent and the girls have now achieved a new level in their training.  Ben, as always takes it all in his stride and along with the rest of us, aids the girls in learning more and more.

Izzy & Olivia, you have both achieved something very special and you should be proud of yourselves.  I know that Sensei Saskia, Jaiden and myself are very proud of you both.  Keep up the good work.  Your standard of grading was very high and you both passed with flying colours.

Bushi Kihon is just the beginning and you have a long, fantastic adventure ahead of you.

Well done.
Regards, Davin

Re: thank you

Sensei Sas
Administrator
Hi guys,

Well, I think that Sensei Davin has said it all really!

I would like to congratulate Olivia and Izzy on passing their gradings and obtaining their new belts.  Thank you for diving all over me.....

Seriously, well done girls.  You are the start of Bushi Kihon and you have a great future ahead!

Well done my little ninja, you will soon be the toughest girls in Sasen Ryu!

xxxxx
Regards,
Sensei Saskia