Well done all!

Sensei Davin
Hi everyone,

I must say that last week, I took stock of where we are as a club.

It was lovely to see you all working hard and so many new faces!  What a massive club we are turning into!  I hope you are all proud to be part of this fantastic group of people.

I was pleased to see Sensei Saskia and Sempei Jaiden putting you all through your paces.  You all stepped up to the mark and your true colours shone through.

Well, with your grading coming up, I bet you are all excited and training hard.

Special guests will attend the grading, so do your best, which I know you will do.

Train hard, fight easy!
Regards, Davin