Our Grading Jan 2010

Sensei Sas
Administrator
What a fantastic grading!!!
To start with you all must have been very excited as you all turned up so early raring to go!
The dojo was absolutely packed out with all your family, friends and teachers to give you all support. It was great to see.
You all demonstarted great knowledge, dedication and support for each other.
You should all be very proud of what you achieved today, it was your own hard work, commitment and determination that made sure you passed with flying colours.
Now our academy has 3 different languages, all learning together with all of our new students, you all did extra fantastic.
An extra well done to Matthew and Lisa for winning the Sasen Ryu trophies!

Congratulations to you all, you deserve it.
Regards,
Sensei Saskia

Re: Our Grading Jan 2010

Sensei Davin
Hi everyone,

After a long hard day at work, I have finally managed to get on the computer and have a good look at the photo´s from the grading.

Just wanted to pick up on Sensei Saskia´s sentiments.

I must agree that you all did very well.  We were so proud of each and every one of you.  We all think that each and every one of you deserved your new grades.

Lots of great comments from parents which was lovely to hear.  We are truly all one big family and look out for each other.

Well done all!
Regards, Davin

Re: Our Grading Jan 2010

Andy campbell
Congratulations to all who passed their gradings.

I am still in the UK , but look forward to seeing you all on Sunday and the following Thursday with all your new Belts !!

Cheers,

Andy Campbell

Re: Our Grading Jan 2010

Sensei Davin
Hi Andy,

Lovely to hear from you.  Hope it´s not too cold over there...lol.

We can´t wait to see you, Ben and Izzy.  It will be a bit crowded in the family class, we have five new students...all Spanish, we better brush up on our Spanish eh?

See you in a couple of days!
Regards, Davin