New Sensei and Black Belt support!

Sensei Sas
Administrator
This post was updated on .
As discussed Thursday, I am pleased to announce that I have now aquired a new Sensei.  I also have the added benefit of an additional six black belts (Some are Sensei´s) so far for support and visits.  Ranging from 1st Dan grade to 7th Dan grade, multi disciplines and many other martial arts titles and associations.

This new international network will allow us all some fantastic opportunities in the future and if you want to you can be recognised internationally.

The specific details will be published in a portfolio very soon.  So bare with me, all will be revealed!!!!

Regards,
Sensei Saskia
Regards,
Sensei Saskia