New BBI mag on line Paul Griffin comment!

New BBI mag on line Paul Griffin comment!

Sensei Davin
This post was updated on .
Hi everyone,

When you have the time, why not visit www.bbimag.com

This is a new on-line magazine from Black Belts International. It is in its early stages but is looking good so far!

Sasen Ryu have been asked to do an article, so keep watching!

I agree with Paul Griffin's sentiments above the BBI promotional video.  How simply put!
Regards, Davin

Re: New BBI mag on line Paul Griffin comment!

Sensei Sas
Administrator
WOW!

The BBI mag is looking great!  Why not take a look!  There's some great topics on there and of course, our video has to be the best I think!..lol

We are fortunate to be the official Spanish representatives, so lets show them all that we deserve this honour.

Keep training hard!  Remember, we can all say that we are something but unless you train and understand what you are doing, you may as well go to a shop and just buy whatever belt you want.

We earn our grades through commitment and dedication.  As students, we all have a lot to learn...and who says it has an ending?

We have the best resources available with an international network of martial artists.  It just doesn't get any better.

Regards,
Sensei Saskia