Kumite Master class

Sensei Davin
Hi everyone,

Wow!  What a fantastic night on Thursday!

Our special guests, Sensei Jim Reece, Claire and Helen were inspiring.  Who could have imagined that we would be receiving training from such distinguished genuine martial artists.

Claire and Helen, we could see why you have become European and worldwide champions in sparring.  We shall be ever thankfull for your expert tuition.  Everyone has said how fantastic your training was.  We are all aching now but look forward to carrying your training forward and mixing your unique training into our own.

We will soon be turning out FEKO champions!

Once again...thank you!

Look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Regards, Davin