Jim Reece Seminar

Sensei Sas
Administrator
Hi Sensei Albie & Jill O´Connor & Jim Reece,

Hope all went well this weekend at the seminar.  I can´t wait to hear all about it from Sensei Albie!

It´s great to be part of a fantastic network of prestigious martial artists with a common goal.  I can´t wait to attend one of your seminars very soon.

It´s great to be able to pass on your invaluable knowledge to our students here in Spain.

We are so very lucky in our club to have your back up and support and look forward to seeing you all very soon.

Take care!
Regards,
Sensei Saskia