Happy New Year!

Sensei Sas
Administrator
Hi everyone,

Hope you had a great christmas and are enjoying a lovely start to 2010.

Now it´s time to work off all those mince pies...lol
We will start training again on Thursday the 7th at Howards gym as normal.  I look forward to seeing you all and finding out if Santa visited you!  I´m sure he did as you all worked very hard in 2009.

We will work harder and stronger this year and continue to enjoy the great club that we have together.  This year will see some very good results I am sure and our next grading very soon will be fantastic.  If you pass your next grade I will register you with the BNMAA & the BBI and give you your own membership.

Take care everyone and see you soon.
Regards,
Sensei Saskia