From Rob and Olivia via the contact form.

Sensei Davin
You've just received a new submission to your Contact Form.

Submitted Information:
===========================

Name
rob/ olivia lewis

Email
****************************

Comment
olivia had a great time today. just wanted to say thank-you, for the time and effort you all put into the different ideas, which makes it a fun session.. hasta la pasta!
Regards, Davin

Re: From Rob and Olivia via the contact form.

Sensei Sas
Administrator
Hi Rob and Olivia,
Thank you for your lovely comments. Just to let you know that we all thoroughly enjoyed training today, as we do every lesson!  We thought the warm down was especially good! Its amazing how at such a young age they all know just what they are doing!  I am very proud of what you all achieve in the lessons.
See you Thursday!
Regards,
Sensei Saskia

Re: From Rob and Olivia via the contact form.

Andy campbell
I totallly agree, the kids (Ben & Izzy) have great fun on a Sunday & thks to all the effort you have put in to aiding in their fun & development.

You are all welcome to come to Caddyshack on Monday 22nd March around 8pm for a free buffet & to celebrate our 1st anniversary !!

Thx again,

Andy.

Re: From Rob and Olivia via the contact form.

Sensei Sas
Administrator
We are really glad that you guys enjoy the training.  That's what it's all about!

We look forward to your kind offer for the 1st anniversary of Caddyshack!  Yum, yum.....

Looking forward to the next class.
Regards,
Sensei Saskia