30th May Grading - well done everyone!

Sensei Davin
Well,

What a fantastic grading today!  Congratulations to everyone!  Don´t worry those few that couldn't attend today, your grading will be next week!

What can I say?  Outstanding performances from you all!

Sensei Saskia will post a note tomorrow, she's working at the moment, so asked me just to make a few comments.

It's easier to just say that you were all fantastic today, you all deserved to be at the grading and you all deserved your new belts.

I will let Sensei go into more detail but for now, congratulations all!
Regards, Davin