2010 - back training in full force!

Sensei Davin
Hi everyone,

It was great to hear that you all had a lovely christmas and have started 2010 with great excitement.

Thursday, was terrific I must say.  You all came back with great energy and determination.

Some of you got a Gi for christmas, wasn´t Santa clever!  He must have been watching you.  So, that´s all you new students looking smart and registered.

Friday was simply fantastic.  You all seemed to enjoy having lots of space and the new equipment, especially the punch bag.

The pre-lesson games were fantastic fun and I look forward to next weeks games. Well done to Matthew who scored a great goal...I will be practising in preperation for next week!

There was a lot of concentration on your faces and a lot of smiles, so I think you all must have been really keen to train hard yesterday.

Welcome to Taylor, glad you enjoyed your first lesson yesterday and we look forward to seeing you ongoing.  We think you did excellent!

Only a few weeks until the grading, so keep up the hard work and you will all be getting a new belt!!

Happy New Year!!!

Regards, Davin

Re: 2010 - back training in full force!

panpan2523
Founded in 1847 by Frenchman Louis-Francois Cartier, Cartier's grandsons, Louis, Pierre and Jacques helped lead and propel the name http://mycartieronline.com/Cartier-Earrings-category-6.html buy cartier  to its current worldwide status. In 1904, due to a Brazilian aviator's complaint's pertaining to, at that time, traditional pocket watches, Cartier created the first, flat wrist bezel watch, unique in design, prestigious in quality.